Copyright and disclaimer
All material contained on the CALL WAITING… site is covered by a disclaimer
and protected by UK and international copyright laws. Access to the website is
subject to your agreement to the following:
- The CALL WAITING… web site is designed for information purposes only.
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or
retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private
study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written
permission which must be obtained in advance from the Copyright Manager, The
Archbishops' Council, Church House, Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3NZ. Tel:
020 7898 1578; Fax: 020 7898 1449; e-mail: copyright).
- All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages
are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- The constituent bodies of the Church of England make no warranties or
representations about the accuracy of any information on this web site or any
other web site to which it may be linked. The information contained in these
pages is for general information only and the constituent bodies of the Church
of England shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any
information contained in this website.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to
indemnify the constituent bodies of the Church of England and not to hold them
liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the
material contained herein.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all
claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Text in this website is copyright © The Archbishops' Council, the Church
Commissioners for England, the Church of England Pensions Board, the Archbishop
of Canterbury, and the Archbishop of York.
No photographs in this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior
permission which must be obtained in writing from the web master (Fax: 020 7222
6672; e-mail: webmaster)